X-Moto is a challenging 2D motocross platform game, where physics play an all important role in the gameplay. You need to control your bike to its limit, if you want to have a chance finishing the more difficult of the challenges.
First you'll try just to complete the levels, while later you'll compete with yourself and others, racing against the clock.
Here are some key features of "X-Moto":
· igh-resolution 2D graphics accelerated by your fancy 3D hardware
· Easy extensible with custom levels and stuff (Level editor included)
· Advanced physics engine
· Levels scriptable with the Lua programming language
· Much more...
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved network performance.
· Chat background behind the messages is now dark.
· Press ctrl+p to refill chat box with previous private recipients.
· New options : --serverPort and --serverAdminPassword.
· New server rules system (points in slave mode).
· Crashes on levels can be reported on the website now.
· Added monospace font for the admin console (DejaVuSansMono.ttf).
· Performance improvements (mainly for the server).
· Updated munin plugins.
· Fixed some bugs (if you win and lost at exactly the same time, you lost).