TORCS is an open source 3D racing cars simulator game using OpenGL.
TORCS's goal is to have programmed robots drivers racing against each others.
You can also drive yourself with either a wheel or keyboard or mouse.
TORCS is available on Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, OpenSolaris and Windows.
· Minimum: 550MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, OpenGL 1.3 compatible graphics card with 32 MB RAM
· Recommended: 800MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, OpenGL 1.3 compatible graphics card with 64 MB RAM
· You need recent, working and properly configured OpenGL/DRI drivers
· To avoid problems you should prefer FreeGLUT over GLUT
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The most important changes are new content (two tracks, new car), a pure command line mode (for AI training and testing), and bug/security fixes.