TESA project is a strategy editor for computer games.
It allows the user to add team members to squads and edit actions they will perform in a squad-based game.
It comes with all the map information needed for 32 player Battlefield 2 maps and is fully customizable to work with other games.
· Java 1.5
What's New in This Release:
· removed an extra ! that was stopping the squad names text file from loading correctly
· stopped the overviews from printing when there was none to print(i.e. blank space)
· gave an option to unset squad leaders
· stopped string bug in html printing
· stopped vehicles printing "None"
· stopped a SL being added to the Unassigned Squad when the squad was empty and an existing player was dragged in