Reaper project is a 'fly around and shoot stuff' 3D game.
Reaper is a graphics-intensive 3D-game where you fly a spaceship over a planet completing combat missions.
Apart from being a creature that tends to consume all free time of those involved, leaving them robbed of the chance of ever living a normal life, it is a 3D-game.
To clarify some more, it could be classified as a space combat simulator (well, you don't fly in space, you fly much closer to the ground, but you do pilot spaceships, so.
What's New in This Release:
· Cleanup of shadow system (could be even better)
· BUGFIX: Incorrect handling of textures larger than GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE
· Removed glsdk from src/ext-directory (not used)
· Added glh (gl helper library)
· Added nvparse (nvidia parser library)
· Add extgen (gl extension definition file generator)
· Changed OpenGL extensions handling from homegrown to glh/extgen
· Dynamic environment mapping on the player's ship
· The autoconf setup is a bit less hackish
· Added GL-headers in src/GL - eliminates the need to adapt to broken headers on various systems.
· Fixed a time leak in the mainloop
· Improved network-startup, better synchronization
· Compiles cleanly with gcc and -ansi -pedantic -Wall -W -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused
· Changed use_texture to an int (texture_level), allowing a textured hud while object textures are turned off.