Real Poker 0.2.8
Real Poker project is a poker simulation.
New poker games may be created by the user. Hand simulations may be run.
Upon execution the first thing that is displayed is the main window for Real Poker.
Poker games may be created, saved, deleted, and edited. Poker games may also be filtered through a learning process, the results of which are used by the robot players.
There is a game library provided with Real Poker "out of the box" which includes four poker games: Seven Card Stud, Five Card Stud, Texas Hold'em, and Five Card Draw. The game library file is named "games.lib".
A game library may contain a maximum of 50 games. When Real Poker is first loaded, the default game library (games.lib) will automatically be loaded provided it is present in the .RP directory within your HOME directory (see the INSTALL file).
Use your mouse to click on the GAME LIBRARY drop-down item under the MISC menu selection to perform various functions concerning the game library.
· GTK+, version 2
· pthread library
What's New in This Release:
· added working traits to robot players -
· robot can adjust play to number of players in game
· robot can adjust play to position at table
· Info->Help now works
· changed installation organization
· redid user manual
· new format for the Player Library
· added type of simulation allowing user to fill in cards
· implemented deal rotating for simulations
· numerous minor improvements
· numerous minor bug fixes