Pizza Game project is a 3D, real-time game in which you manage a pizza restaurant.
As manager, you must build a restaurant, buy the various objects and furniture that the restaurant requires, hire/fire/manage your employees, buy advertising, buy ingredients, set prices, and make sure your restaurant keeps your customers happy.
You start out with nothing more than an empty lot and a loan. Will you transform that lot into a thriving pizza business or fail to attract customers and watch your debt pile up?
Here are some key features of "Pizza Game":
· Build your restaurant by placing walls, putting in doorways, installing windows.
· Decorate your restaurant by choosing from numerous paint colors and wallpaper designs.
· Put in tiles for your floors by choosing from a large selection of colors and designs.
· Buy the items and objects that your restaurant needs: tables, chairs, ovens, lights, and various miscellaneous objects that can make your restaurant the pizza parlor of choice for customers.
· Hire (and fire) the right employees that will perform the necessary tasks for running a pizza restaurant.
· Manage advertising for your pizza business.
· Buy the necessary ingredients for making pizzas and selling money-making side orders.
· Choose the opening and closing times for your restaurant in order to have your restaurant operate most efficiently.
Linux users: if you downloaded the binary version, and get an error when attempting to run the game that is related to Plugin_GuiElements.so, perform the following steps to remedy it:
1) create an OGRE subdirectory in /usr/lib
2) copy the Plugin_GuiElements.so in the libs subdirectory in the pizzagame directory to the OGRE subdirectory you just created