Phun is a 2D physics sandbox! It is an educational, entertaining and somewhat addictive piece of software for designing and exploring 2D multi-physics simulations in a cartoony fashion.
[b]Great for kids[/b]
Phun is a fantastic toy for children, where they can learn and appreciate physics, science and simulations in an open ended gameplay with rich creative and artistic freedom, including colorful freehand drawing.
[b]and everyone else...[/b]
But watch out, Phun is also totally addictive to the rest of us! Experienced users create fabulous machines and elaborate mechanism using Phun, as well as games, comics and contemporary art.
- Added immortality - geometries that are immune against killers.
- Made the default killer planes immortal so that falling killers won't remove the killer planes.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 5.27 that stacked widget descriptions (e.g. "Appearance for 2 circles for 2 circles")
- Fixed a bug that caused widgets to not be serialized at all.
- Fixed yet another bug where objects would incorrectly be grouped together
- Fixed a problem where ungrouping (Ctrl-U) would close widgets
- Removed extra "..." from translations
- Added Polish translation by Pitros