Out of the Park Baseball 14.5.28
The Baseball Management Game for Linux
Out of the Park Baseball is a cross-platform application that runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows platforms.
- Manage your own baseball franchise
- Start a career with 2008 major league rosters including full minor leagues, fictional leagues, any league in the history of baseball (1871 – 2007) or any combination you want
- Guide your team into the infinite future, the game features the most realistic player development & aging engine ever
- The most realistic and accurate baseball simulation engine available
- Ball animations and game replay feature
- Keeps thousands of stats per player, team and league
- Draft amateurs, sign free agents, negotiate extensions, work out trades or even fire your hitting coach when your team is batting .240
- Customizable financial system and league rules, i.e. waivers, 40-man rosters, trade deadline, age and foreigner restrictions
- Scouting and coaching staff at your disposal
- Complete scouting reports for every player
- Endless possibilities with historical and fictional leagues
- Create or join an online league
- Creates fictional player photos utilizing the FaceGen engine
- Generates a complete website of your baseball league, including stunningly detailed history sections
- Slick intuitive interface, featuring 3 different skins
- Simply the best baseball management game ever!
Out of the Park Baseball
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved in-game substitution & defensive positioning AI.
- Improved roster AI
- Improved player evaluation AI
- Added the option to disable player development for draft-eligible players (does not apply to players in feeder leagues)