Motorsport project is a realistic wheeled vehicle simulator.
Motorsport is a project with a clear goal: to create the most realistic vehicle simulation possible. This includes cars and trucks, which can be driven using common input devices such as keyboards and steering wheels.
It limits realism to what the hardware, and is intended for hardcore driving simulator fans.
This means that it will try to have realistic physics, but not necessarily 'playable', 'easy', or 'fun' physics - these characteristics will depend on which vehicle is driven and on what a person is trying to drive it.
Here are some key features of "Motorsport":
· Customizable game pause (via .xml file)
· Slow motion mode
· Video frames recording system
· Constant gravity (vector definable via .xml file)
· Interactive boxes (bounding box)
· Body collisions (double bounding box)
· Wheels collisions (simplest tire model, capped cylinder collision shape)