Mokoi Gaming is a full platform for creating and sharing 2D+ games for your devices, not a simple wrapper around a scripting language or an limited drop and drag program.
Here are some key features of "Mokoi Gaming":
· Single Game File For All Platforms.
· Full 32bit Graphics.
· Full Featured Editor.
· Content Sharing and Basic Game Frameworks.
· String & Real Time Saves.
· Multiple Audio/Text Languages Support for Games.
· Multiple Layers with Independent Movement (Full Rotation Soon).
· Multiple Players and Virtual Controls.
· In-built Game Portal (Download Support Soon).
· Coming Soon: Easy Network Gaming.
· Coming Soon: Game Mods.
· Ogg Vorbis
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Editor: Move LibSoup and GtkSourceView from loader_mokoi.
· Editor: Move Map Editor code to a widget, allowing for more that one editor.
· Editor: Change the Single Map Overview to multiple one.
· Editor: Automatically converts new Sprite sheets into PNGs.
· Editor: Improved the running of background task.
· Editor: Add support for creation of patches.
· Editor: Add path on Map Editor.
· Editor: Move to ui to outside files.
· Editor: Improved the language editor.
· Editor: Improved the help viewer.
· Editor: Improved the Project info window.
· Editor: Improved the Package Importing.
· Editor: Move Audio playback to libsdlplayback.
· Editor: Added Error highlighting to Entity Editor.
· Engine: Created Elix project to handle cross-platform helper functions.
· Engine: Improved network support.
· Engine: Improved the game portal.
· Engine: Added Canvas support
· Engine: Add the ability to split large maps into screens.
· Engine: Add Worker Class.
· Engine: Added patch support.
· General: Many bugs fixes.