A free helper program for hattrick players
Mattricks is a Python module designed to create a free helper program for hattricks players with a multitude of tools to help fetching data, comparing and other things. The program is currently under heavy development.
- Mattricks is multilingual and we work to support more and more languages. Currently we support English, Catalan, Dutch, German, Italian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Graphical interface with lots of functions.
- Command line tools to collect data and print out different thing. Good for daily non-interactive executions.
- Works in most modern operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Overview of all players.
- Sort and get information about your players.
- Get help with your economy.
- Comparisons between different data files to know what happens to your club and players.
- Look at your new juniors in Junior Spy.
- Predict the result of your next game in the match prediction utility.
- Let the computer select your team.
- View matches in the match viewer.
- Keep all of your friends teams in a handy way.
- View information from your league and played matches.