MX Simulator 1.3
Punishingly realistic motocross simulator
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in MX Simulator 1.3:
- Complete motorcycle physics model. Steering, suspension, clutch, transmission and power curve work just like a real bike.
- 8 different bikes based on real life dyno, gear ratio and weight information.
- Intelligent computer riders. The computer riders in this game do not cheat. They obey the same physical rules and use the same exact bike as the player does.
- Physically modeled engine noise for both 2 smokes and thumpers.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Josh Vanderhoof
- ROOT \ Games \ Simulation
MX Simulator is a simulation game that features the ultimate in motocross gaming physics. Unlike most other MX games, you actually lean into turns and throttle, clutch and shift like on a real bike. Real life actions such as wheelies, endoes, whips, swaps, slides and high-sides happen naturally from the physics of the game in real time, without the use of canned motion capture effects. This game actually feels like riding.
Last updated on March 19th, 2010