IceHockey Manager 0.3
Ice Hockey Manager project is a hockey franchise management and simulation game.
Ice Hockey Manager (IHM) is a hockey franchise management and simulation game. It features a highly realistic in-game play-by-play simulation engine, simulates full regular seasons and playoffs, has completely customizable gameplay (edit teams, players, settings), and much more.
Currently, the game focuses on the Swiss Leagues, but there are plans for an NHL add-on pack in the very near future.
Here are some key features of "Ice Hockey Manager":
Incomplete list of implemented game features today:
· Game controller, based on a game calendar.
· Multiuser framework
· League framework (Swiss style leagues implemented, including playoffs and relegations).
· Teams, with statistics and informations.
· Players with attributes, statistics, contracts and informations.
· Simulated matches with generated plays and "radio" output.
· Contracts framework
· Sponsoring framework, based on contracts
· Financial framework
· Real Impacts (on teams & players)
· Transfers (Swiss style)
· Infrastructure framework (Arena implemented)
· and more ...
· Written in 100% pure Java
· Running under Linux and Windows and every other Java 1.5 platform
· Swing GUI
· More than 200 java classes
· More than 30'000 lines of code
What's New in This Release:
· IHM is now able to support multiple match engines and match presentations
· A lot of small changes
· Improved sponsoring (sponsors xml, new types and negotiations)
· Improved infrastructure (better support of multiple infrastructures, condition lowers)
· Improved arena infrastructure (created arena categories with seats, comfort & conditions)
· Improved accounting/bookings
· Improved panel for sponsoring
· Created panel for arena infrastructure, including arena categories dialog