Goblin Camp is a roguelike citybuilder game, inspired by Anno 1404, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper.
Much like Dwarf Fortress, Goblin Camp is an ASCII-based city builder. Manage your own goblin tribe, and have them build a mighty fortification to ensure their survival in the wild.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Piles replace Stockpiles. Everything is allowed and containers get automatically shuffled to where they are needed.
· Diseases will weaken and eventually kill your population if you don’t do anything about a growing population.
· Migratory animals will sometimes cross the map
· The spawning pool expands and spreads corruption in a smoother way, it’s improved from the abrupt way it was before.
· Cowardly creatures can now also panic if they encounter another panicking creature
· Death messages have been improved to give a bit more information, and a bit of variety has been added to them as well.
· Constructions strobe under the cursor now, to better visualize where one stops and another one begins.
· Portable mode. Just create a file named goblin-camp.portable in the directory where GC is installed and it’ll store all the files it needs in a sub-directory in that folder, instead of in the operating system’s default folder.
· Skeletons no longer bleed and other assorted bug fixes.