Fungus Agent Simulator project consists of a distributed multi-agent-based simulator.
Fungus Agent Simulator is a distributed multi-agent-based simulator that lets users easily create artificial life simulations. It uses a modular and a extensible architecture. A tiny scripting language (named Mycelium) is provided.
With Mycelium, users can easily build a simulation. Users can access the information traveling between the agents. Multiple scheduling models and multiple view are provided.
Here are some key features of "Fungus Agent Simulator":
· Agent Based Simulation
· Agent could be a object or a threaded object
· Hierarchical agent
· Messages passing communication model
· Discrete Event
· Communication's canals are accessible
· Manage Scheduling Techniques
· distributed simulation
· Graphical user interface
· Simulator is written in Java
· Java v1.3 or later (non-free) (http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/)
· Java TM Look and Feel Graphics Repository (non-free) (http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/techDocs/hi/repository/
· Kawa (http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/kawa.html)
· Trove (http://trove4j.sourceforge.net/)
· gnu.getopt (http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/hacking/download.html)