Frisk project is a networked X11 version of Risk with computer players.
It is a faithful reproduction, and includes some computer players, an API for creating computer players, and a chat facility for talking to other players.
Its design is client-server, using TCP/IP sockets for communication, and the source is mostly well organized and commented.
It was tested on Linux and *BSD, but should work on most *nixes with X installed.
What's New in This Release:
· colormapping in truecolor, especially the world mapanciq
· fixes in color dialog, color player in dialogs
· speedup in colormapping/gui
· dice were not correct
· graph shows more now
· greenland card now shows
· options for number of armies to drop during fortify
· restructuring/cleaning up code
· a start with using doxygen for documentation
· moving language stuff to language.h
· using cvs now