Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. Frets On Fire's aim is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible.
· 128 MB of RAM
· a fairly fast OpenGL graphics card (shader support not necessary, antialiasing support recommended)
· SDL compatible sound card.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Wrote concise instructions for building and installing the game.
· Removed runtime SVG support. All images must be pre-rasterized as PNG graphics now. This also removes the dependency on Amanith, making the game simpler to build and package.
· Reworked the build system. Now an installation package can be created with a single command for Windows and Mac OS X.
· Added textured fretboard strings and bars.
· Updated the translations.