FooBillard 3.42 Beta
FooBillard is a free OpenGl billard game for linux.
There are two supported implementations concerning the interface. A GLUT and an SDL implementation. So you need to have either GLUT or SDL installed on your system Furthermore libpng has to be installed for loading the textures and freetype2 is required for font rendering.
Here are some key features of "FooBillard":
· wood paneled table with gold covers and gold diamonds
· reflections on balls
· shadow pixmaps
· detail switching of balls according to distance
· zoom in/out - hold right mousebutton
· FOV +/- - hold right mousebutton + CTRL
· rotate - hold left mousebutton
· animated queue
· 8ball, 9ball, snooker, carambol
· simple AI-Player
· strength adjustment
· eccentic hit adjustment (button2-Shift)
· red/green 3D stereo view !!!
· network play
· free view mode
- wood paneled table with gold covers and gold diamonds
- reflections on balls
- shadow pixmaps
- detail switching of balls according to distance
- zoom in/out - hold right mousebutton
- FOV /- - hold right mousebutton CTRL
- rotate - hold left mousebutton
- animated queue
- 8ball, 9ball, snooker, carambol
- simple AI-Player
- strength adjustment
- eccentic hit adjustment (button2-Shift)
- red/green 3D stereo view !!!
- network play
- free view mode
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.41 Beta
- A bug where the cue ball could be llifted off the table was fixed along with a problem where the game terminated under unsupported locales.
- Some changes were made for the Windows version.