Brawl Ball project is a game of football based on the Blood Bowl ruleset.
Brawl Ball is a game of football based on the rules of the fantasy football game, Blood Bowl. It supports the full "basic" Blood Bowl ruleset.
Here are some key features of "Brawl Ball":
· Five basic player skills: block, catch, dodge, pass, & sure hands
· Team rerolls & player rerolls
· Team customization and/or creation using an xml format file and custom images
· Preferences for a strict adherence to the rules, or a more loosely played game
· Supports multiple languages (see internationalization)
· Resolution of 1024x768 or higher
· Java 1.4.2
· HIGLayout 1.0a
· Java Help 2.0
· Metouia Look & Feel 1.0 beta
· FH Look & Feel 1.0b (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· Initial release