Billiards is a free cue sports simulator.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Billiards 0.4:
- Billiards now starts via its own GUI, although using a separate browser is still possible.
- This GUI supports saving and replaying of shots and whole games as well as an experimentation mode for those with research in mind.
- A couple of bugs causing the simulation to hog the CPU and freeze the game have also been fixed and it should be faster now.
- Lastly, Debian and Ubuntu users can now use the supplied packages instead of compiling from source.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Dimitris Papavasiliou
- ROOT \ Games \ Simulation
Billiards is a free cue sports simulator game for Linux systems. It aims for physical accuracy and simplicity and should hopefully be useful for practising billiards on your own and against your friends when a real pool table is not available. Currently both a pool table and a billiards table (that is with and without pockets) are implemented allowing you to play eightball, nineball and carom billiards games.
Last updated on May 27th, 2012