Ballsmacker is a virtual pool game.
It's is a virtual pool game rendered in OpenGL.
Here are some key features of "Ballsmacker":
· Support for British pool rules
· Sound effects
· Physics engine which scales according to rendering speed
· Smooth edged pool tables defined using SVG paths
· Supports British (yellow/red) and American (striped/unstriped) textured balls.
· OpenGL, GLU
· LibSDL (http://www.libsdl.org/)
· GLib (http://www.gtk.org/)
Ballsmacker has been developed under Linux although the libraries used have no strong platform dependencies. Thus it may work under other systems.