Tribal Trouble is a fast paced RTS (real-time strategy) game where you will find yourself pitted against your computer or online players. Your job is to lead your somewhat clueless kinsmen (be it vikings or natives) to new discoveries and victories as the tribal clashes rage across a group of tropical islands.
Once upon a time, a gang of viking raiders got so drunk celebrating their latest successful pillaging trip, that they got lost on the high sea and ended up stranding on a small group of tropical islands. Here they chose to stay for a while, much to the annoyance of the local natives.
While Tribal Trouble is quite simple to grasp, planning successful strategies and utilizing the complex and varying terrain to your advantage, is the real challenge.
Here are some key features of "Tribal Trouble":
· A single player mode where you can play against computer controlled opponents of 3 difficulty levels.
· A single player campaign mode.
· A multiplayer mode where you can challenge other players online and enter The League.
· An endless supply of computer generated islands (up to one square kilometer) with varying terrain.
· Massive battles with up to 6 players and 900 tribesmen at the same time.
· Resource gathering and weapon production
· 3 types of buildings for each tribe: Quarters, armories and watchtowers
· 5 types of units for each tribe
· Chieftains with destructive special attacks
· 700 MHz CPU (1000 MHz or better recommended)
· 128 MB memory (256 MB or more recommended)
· 500 MB harddrive space
· NVIDIA Geforce/Geforce 2 MX, ATI Radeon 7200 or similar graphics card (NVIDIA Geforce 2 Ti or ATI Radeon 7500 or better recommended)
· 32 MB video memory (64 MB or better recommended)
· For multiplayer, a 56 Kb/s modem is required (broadband connection strongly recommended)
· Kernel 2.4, glibc 2.3 and hardware accelerated OpenGL 1.1
The following features are not available in the demo version:
· Train fearsome chieftains with magical special attacks
· Construct towers for effectively defending your territory
· Use new warrior types based on the iron and tropical chicken resources
· Play online with your own player profiles and enter The League
· Play the full single player campaign
· Play on the large islands (four times the medium sized)
· Play against the computer on the hardest difficulty setting