Tactics Squad 0.3
Tactics Squad is a real time tactics game in which the player controls a squad of soldiers in a futuristic environment.
In other words, the main idea behind the game is not to astonish the player with audiovisual effects, instead, we want the player to have lots of fun.
Tactics intends to be a game where the player will face a very complete (but not realistic) simulation of military squad management. It will have a resource management phase including elements such as supplies, training or morale. It will also contain a tactical phase that will introduce new tactical elements such as decoys, soldier enhancement pills (that can also get them mad), infiltration, traps, short and long range combat, melče, electronics... You shouldn't miss it for the world.
What's New in This Release:
· The first tutorial level is complete.
· A soldier can now move, fire, and throw grenades.
· General code cleanup was done.
· The game now uses the SDL library.
· This is the first version to include Linux support.