SpaceZero is a real-time strategy 2D space combat game for two players over a network.
The objective is to conquer the space, defeating all enemies.
At starting point you have only one ship and one planet, but you have gold to buy more ships to conquer more planets.
All the ships can be controlled by the computer (automatic mode) or by the player (manual mode). You can easily change among your ships controlling all of them independently.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: air resistance.
· Added: game statistics.
· Added: random planet names.
· New explosions.
· Added: new ship models for pirates.
· Now you can select ships in space.
· Number of galaxies added to options window.
· Added: enemyknown as game option.
· Added: pirates as game option.
· Ctrlw to write messages instead of Ow.
· AI improved.
· AI of missiles reviewed.
· Attacks improved.
· Added: retreat n(ear).
· New background music theme: M31 (thanks to Yubatake, http://opengameart.org/users/yubatake)
· game sound and music controls.
· Minor enhances.