Nautix project is a 3D realtime strategy game.
Nautix lets you command an Avatar through realistic 3D worlds.
Nautix will be a full-featured Open Source game with a 3D view, multiplayer mode, customizable levels and a lot of items like wood, stone or gold. It is both realtime strategy and roleplay game, so it features Avatars as well as large armies.
It can be played alone, in a local network or over the Internet. The 3D graphics are scalable to the speed of the computer and the needs of the player.
What's New in This Release:
· stabilized the whole game to provide a "first look" on its features
· integrated help browser
· new: Planets to choose & to download!
· new: Planets have "terraform"ed surface and custom colors
· improved Connection dialog
· supports now single player mode :)
· split up NautixGL into NautixGL and NautixGLcore for "reusability of code" reasons,
· removed NautixView
· sending data works, e.g. "avatar moved" or "planet request"
· improved Chat
· selection & feedback works, first (still buggy) command to Avatars: move (new class: Avatar)
· multiplayer: you can now meet your enemy...