Kokua is a Trade Wars 2002 assistant with an emphasis on being fully customizable.
Kokua is NOT an attempt to create the ultimate TW2002 helper or scripting platform. Helpers like SWATH and scripting proxies like TWXProxy have way more features than Kokua will probably ever have. In particular, Kokua will not focus on scripting and but look to closely integrate with scripting proxies such as TWXProxy. Not that I'm against the idea of a fully-featured TW helper, I just don't have time or motivation.
Here are some key features of "Kokua":
· Easy to fully customize every screen
· Every application action modifyable, eliminating the difference between script and application action
· Browsable, customizable sector visualization
· Quick query of information using an XPath-like engine
· Unified chat interface that supports other protocols like IRC and IM (coming soon)
· Statistics display to highlight game metrics
· Easy macro record and playback ability
· Customizable reports, including port pairs
· Scripts can create and control complex gui forms
· Auto-update capable (when used with WebStart)
What's New in This Release:
· This release addresses major stability issues and adds better integration with TWXProxy.
· Operations such as pair port trading and Steal-Steal-Move (SSM) can now be executed with a single click.
· The sector map is now more stable and accurate.