Goba is a remake of a classic game Flash Attack, a real time strategy game.
· Ocaml 3.09.2 (earlier versions probably work too). Available in Ubuntu as package ocaml-nox .
· Findlib 1.1.2pl1 (earlier versions probably work too). Available as ocaml-findlib in both Ubuntu and Debian.
· Ocamldsort 0.14.3. Available in Ubuntu and Debian as package ocamldsort .
· Simple DirectMedia Layer
· OcamlSDL 0.7.2. Available in Ubuntu as package libsdl-ocaml-dev .
· Sexplib 2.8.2 (earlier versions probably work too). Not available in Ubuntu or Debian.
· Imagemagick for cropping some bitmaps for tile graphics. Available in Ubuntu and Debian as package imagemagick . You could just use the pre-extracted images in the binary package, though.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes an issue with constantly opening the font file, which eventually lead to a crash.
· You may now click a location for a tank and have the tank move itself autonomously there.