Freerails project is a multiplayer RTS game inspired by Sid Meier's classic Railroad Tycoon.
FreeRails is a multiplayer RTS game inspired by Sid Meier's classic Railroad Tycoon. Development activity is currently focused on completing the feature set and adding AI players.
To run the binary distribution type:
java -jar jfreerails-20050923-1942.jar
What's New in This Release:
· Can buy stock when can't afford to
· Stock price never changes
· No limits on issuing/repaying bonds
· Networth on broker screen is wrong
· Can buy 100% of treasury stock
· Broker screen layout
· Can't tell other player has my stock
· Stock holder equity not shown properly on the balance sheet.
· Stacktraces often lost
· Train Info doesn't update
· Underscores in map names
· "waiting" message on launcher unclear
· Progress bar
· Can't select which saved game on launcher
· Load game when no saved games.
· Load game in full screen
· Load game across network
· Unexpected exception during network game
· NotSerializableException when saving game with trains
· Incorrect station price on popup
· Reproducible Crash Bug
· Word wrapping in Html components
· Load game with wrong player
· Attempting to join game in progress
· Features implemented:
· Add show FTP to 'Display' menu.
· Save launcher input
· Store launcher settings
· Add more info to train list
· Ability to pay off loan
· Add stock and bond market
· Name for Saved Games