Deep Battle 1.00
An abstract war game that models modern military strategy principles
You command army, navy, and air units. It is an exciting, fast-paced two-player war game. The title "Deep Battle" is based on a military theory developed by the Soviet Union for its armed forces during the 1920s and 1930s.
Deep Battle envisaged the breaking of the enemy's forward defences, so the fresh uncommitted mobile operational reserves can exploit by breaking into the strategic depth of an enemy front.
The goal of a deep operation was to inflict a decisive strategic defeat on the enemy and render the defence of their front more difficult or impossible. Unlike most other doctrines, deep battle stressed combined arms cooperation at all levels: strategic, operational, and tactical.
Different game scenarios that model modern warfare (world war II and after) can be created using the editor. Think the AI is too weak? No problem, you can create your AI opponent, or play with another human over the network.
- More than 5000 stocks and ETFs price data, even including ones that no longer exist today.
- The ticker names can be swapped, so historical price data can be used for training without prior knowledge.
- The training time step scale can be adjusted, so both short term trading and long term investment strategy can be practiced.
- The option trading is available.
- The price data is stored local, so the training can be practiced off line.
- More than 10 technical indicators are included, and more can be added later. Users can even add their own.
- More than 6 trading robots are included, and more can be added later. Users can even add their own.
- The trading trainer can be run locally with or without a trading robot opponent.
- The trading trainer can be run in a multi-player mode with a trading robot opponent or a human opponent.
- Cross-platform. It runs on any system that can run Java. Supported platforms are: LINUX/UNIX, Windows, MacOS