Air Traffic Controller 0.3.3
Air Traffic Controller is an air traffic controller simulation.
Airtraffic is a game/simulator that puts you into an air traffic controller's hotseat. Planes come into your airspace from various directions and you have to guide them safely to their destinations. It uses Python, Corba, and GTK.
· python (2.1.1)
· orbit (comes with Gnome)
· gtk (comes with Gnome)
· libglade (comes with gnome now, I think)
What's New in This Release:
· Server: If the simserver cannot connect to a meta-server it will start one up.
· Server: Added order processing, the planes now change accoding to orders send by the client.
· Server: Planes change direction, height gradually and letting the client know of their changes.
· Client: Controls the planes by sending simple ``order'' messages to the sim-server.
· Client: If it cannot connect to a meta-server, it gives the possibilty to start one.
· Client: Added the Control Window, that allows the client to give orders.
· Client: Added network exception handling by callbacks.
· Client: Added generalized dialog window construction.
· Client: Added an abstract window class with registration and ``hide when closed'' methods.
· Client: Added an about box.