pyg Map Maker 0.5.1
A 2D Map Editor
Ctrl + L: Load map file or image file
Ctrl + S: Save map file or image file
wasd: Move the tileset on the left hand side
Arrow keys: Move the tileset on the right hand side
Click on a tile on the left hand side, and then paint this tile to the right hand side by left clicking and/or dragging.
The painted tiles can be removed by right clicking and/or dragging.
* Code is still a bit messy
* Currently locked at 32x32 tiles
* multi layers currently locked at max 3
- Multilayers on single tiles
pyg Map Maker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added ability to draw and store collision boundary
- Map files from 5.0 is compatible with 5.1
- Instructions on this page have been added to a text file in the .zip