pyD20 project is a combat manager for D20 or DND3e.
pyD20 is a combat manager meant to be used by a DM while playing the D20/DND3e role-playing game. Its features include a pyGTK2/Glade interface, the ability to track combatants, initiatives, and HP, the ability to reassign initiatives during combat, and the ability to add or remove combatants during combat. pyD20 is designed to be simple for the DM to use.
Here are some key features of "pyD20":
· Track combatants.
· Set initiative for those combatants who want to roll manually.
· Roll initiative for other combatants.
· Track hit points for combatants.
· Change initiative during combat (refocus, triggers, delay).
· Counts the rounds of combat.