pu6e project is an Ultima 6 world editor.
pu6e is an editor for Ultima 6 and the Worlds of Ultima games (Martian Dreams, Savage Empire). It lets you manipulate many aspects of the game world and play the results with the original games.
It's written in Python and uses wxWindows and OpenGL. pu6e is tested on Linux and Windows 2000, and requires a 3D card.
Here are some key features of "pu6e":
- Create, modify, and delete objects
- Manipulate containers, via a tree view
- Edit terrain and map chunks
- View all map and object tiles
- View tile and palette animation
- View and move NPCs
- View book contents
- Save map, object and NPC data
- Play your new worlds with the Ultima 6 family!