jcrossclient 1.0 Alpha4
jcrossclient is a client for the RPG/MMORPG Crossfire, written entirely in java.
Please note that this is an alpha release, and therefore should not be considered suitable for use as a main client (yet). Whilst most major bugs should now be fixed, there is no guarentee that this is the case.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Significant Speedups to the map display code
· Simplified build process
· Support for dropping/picking up part of a stack
· Interface is now tabbed, to take up less space
· Magic Map support
· Metaserver support
· Actions menu
· Display the contents of containers in the Main Panel
· Inventory and examine windows scroll faster.
· Resistances are displayed with the rest of the stats
· Many old menu options removed.
· Create a settings pane
· Parse item2 packets, and sort inventory by them.
· Item locking now works
· 't' key acts like the quote key to focus talkwindow
· Title is settable by clicking on character name
· Known Bugs (please report any issues not on this list)
· Hitting enter in the talkwindow with an empty line doesn't return focus to the mapwindow
· Using comma to pickup items only picks up one at a time.
· Scrollbars for the inventory window sometimes need resized to be usable.