Wyrm Tools is a suite of tools to make your gaming more productive regardless of which rules system you use. More importantly, Wyrm Tools is an RPG tool platform.
While this project anticipates to offer the standard RPG tool fare (such as a character generator and editor), it gives users the flexibility to add their own tools, even to the point of defining their own game systems.
The foundation of Wyrm Tools is the Eclipse Rich Client Platform. Wyrm Tools is to be to RPGs what Eclipse is to, well, everything else.
The overall project has progressed to a pre-alpha release. The core platform functionality (i.e. the game system agnostic bits) are mature. Currently, the d20 3.5 game system is being implemented along with a d20 character editor.
· Sun Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 1.5.0
What's New in This Release:
· This release focused on implementing support for prepared spells in the d20 game system plugin.
· Scripts were added to all SRD classes reflecting the number of daily spell slots a character receives at each level.
· The d20 character editor Spells page now has a functional Prepared Spells tab that allows you to allocate your available spell slots based on the contents of your known spell list.
· A few other minor enhancements related to spellcasters were added to the character editor.
· The Dice Bag tool plugin now has support for working with multiple Dice Bags.