WorldForge::Sear is a 3D client for networked roleplaying games based on WorldForge protocols and technology.
Built using a custom 3D engine using OpenGL, it features cal3d character animation, an advanced skydome, Mercator-based terrain, and support for a variety of model formats.
What's New in This Release:
· Clothing appearance is now based on clothing entities.
· Rendering of static objects has been speeded up.
· Weather effects have been improved.
· Selection of objects when many are visible at once has been improved.
· Media is searched for in multiple locations, allowing a read-only area and an update area to be used.
· Guichan 0.5.0 is now required, and numerous improvements have been made to the GUI.
· A new Sear file format for static 3-D objects has been added.