The CopyPirate 0.0.1
The CopyPirate is a parody of RIAA and their enemies, the 'pirates'.
Copy 6 piece of musics while avoiding RIAA zombies and then escape into the intertubes.
This is the first version of the game so it iis alpha stage. The gameplay isn't final because it isn't fun yet.
The GNU Intergalactic Mercenary Police Force protection agency was protecting the port town of Piratebay as part of its lucrative free trade protection agreement. Every year, the police force have to leave the town by itself for the necessary yearly GNU migration to the south breeding ground of the Internet.
One day, the RIAA zombie horde and their vampire lawyer master has heard of this yearly migration. So they decided to invade and spread US judistration over Pirate Bay.
PirateBay is invaded in the wintertime after the GNU tribes' departure for the south. Although the town's remaining protection agencies and self defense forces were formidable, they were easily overwhelmed. The anarchy that the GNU police has protected so long finally collapses, thus begun the coercive rule of the RIAA zombie horde and their corrupted American congresscritters.
Captain Jack, after hearing of this subjugation of his home port, bring along his motley crew of copypirates to take back his town.
Thus begun the epic adventure of the CopyPirate.
You will need Rubygem to accomplish this task.
To install rubygame:
1. sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-all libsdl1.2-dev libsdl-gfx1.2-dev libsdl-image1.2-dev libsdl-mixer1.2-dev libsdl-ttf2.0-dev
2. sudo gem install rubygame --platform=ruby
To install rbgooey gem:
1. Unzip the file to a desired location, and then run thecopypirate.rb to play the game.
Use the arrow key to move.
Your objective is to avoid the zombies while copying and avoiding capture.
· Collect six musical items spread across the maps
· Don't let the zombies touch you. They'll drain your health.
· Go southwest to escape into the internet after you collected the six items. The image is unique in the game.