Spice Trade 1.2
Spice Trade is a RPG/strategy/adventure game.
Spice Trade is an RPG/adventure/strategy game in which the main character is a poor man who has lost his parents, inherited some land and a house.
He becomes a trader of spices and herbs in Baghdad at a time when Europeans are starting their "great voyages of exploration".
The game character has to ensure that the Europeans do not take over his country and his culture, while he has to expand the sphere of influence of his own culture.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a "nothing thanks" dialog option to Iblis
· Fixed a bug that caused music to be turned on (even when it was turned off) when game ended
· Fixed a missing picture for soldier when purchasing his services
· Fixed a typo in the picture name for the Budapest army
· Fixed a bug in the dialog choices for Budapest's "church to mosque" invitation
· Removed old music definition from witch's cave that caused a stack trace
· Fixed a few problems with attacking the London pub owner
· Fixed a typo in the picture name of Constantinople's bank manager (showed up in dialog when starting the marriage quest)
· Fixed a bug in the Iblis' new demand, when sacrificing your only wife (and especially Emine) did not work correctly
· Fixed (finally) the "wifes" typo in the status dialog :-)
· Fixed a bug that caused uncle Adbullah to lend money infinitely after paying back the first loan
· Fixed a bug in the lovers' dialogs, so that the world map now shows up when getting a travel permit from him/her
· Fixed a bug that caused the building permit quests for museum, shrine and library were not marked as "done" in the diary when bribing the official
· A bunch of changes to the logic in getting married with Umm
· Changed the file I/O routines to use the ISO-8859-1 character encoding explicitly
· Fixed a reoccurring bug in the sound system that resulted in a stack trace on a machine with no sound card
· Tweaked cardemon and basic food prices so that the planting cardemon would be profitable while playing with the normal difficulty setting
· Tweaked Yima's threshold for talking to player
· Changed the size of the book of life hot spot to very large (whole screen), so people would not miss it