Save Scummer 002
Save Scummer project is a Seven Day Roguelike written by Jeff Lait.
This provides a windows and linux executable versions along with the source for those brave enough to try and build it from scratch. It also provides a linux and windows curses version for those allergic to graphics.
Here are some key features of "Save Scummer":
· Intelligent "Do What I Mean" commands that reduce all possible actions to a single keystroke.
· Infinite undo to correct mistakes in pressing said single keystroke.
· Fight the fifty-two monsters from Letter Hunt and one new bonus monster.
· 1980 different weapons and 216 different spells!
· Play one of 8 races or 9 classes!
What's New in This Release:
· Added documentation about intent of this game and listed various non-bugs.
· Fixed a bug where the borg would attack enemies even when blind.
· Added an eXplore mode so you can take over and pilot the game manually. The correct key to hit isn't in the in-game documentation to encourage you to play it properly first.