Rogue is the one, the only, the original graphical adventure game that spawned an entire genre.
The Roguelike Restoration Project's goal is to find old roguelike games (eg., Rogue, XRogue, UltraRogue) and fix them up so that they can run on current Unix and DOS/Windows platforms. This web site will support both those wanting to play the games and those wanting to help with the actual source code restoration.
What's New in This Release:
· fix save/restore code to actually work.
· fixed coredump when c)alling a weapon.
· include autoconf related files in source tarball.
· clean up autoconf for package maintainers.
· rpm spec file and desktop integration files contributed by Wart.