Neveredit aims to provide end-user module editing facilities for Bioware's Neverwinter Nights computer game.
It parses and writes most NWN files and provides a convenient interface to change a growing number of attributes of the module they constitute.
For developers, it provides a set of Python classes that can be used to manipulate NWN files at two layers of abstraction.
Here are some key features of "Neveredit":
· Loading and saving of modules
· Editing of Module and Area Properties
· Editing of most Placeable, Door and Creature properties
· 3D Graphical placement of Placeables, Doors and Creatures on the map
· Script editing and compiling (thanks to [WWW] Torlack's great compiler)
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds the beginnings of a conversation editor, preliminary support for multi-language editing, lazy caching of editors for better performance, and the ability to add new resource files to a module.
· Under the hood, this release has seen a vast reorganization of the codebase and many fixes and improvements.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added playing of module audio samples
· added faction editing
· added waypoint display and editing
· added initial nwn scripting variable settings
· various bug fixes