Equipmant is a program designed for the Final Fantasy XI Windower. It is designed to create generate plain text files, or scripts, which are read by Windower. Equipmant makes equipmant macros, which are used to change equipment in game.
How does it work?
Equipmant generates plain-text files. These files are scripts (macros, essentially) that can be read by the the Windower and interpretted line-by-line. These scripts contain information that tell the Windower what to do. These equipment macros are telling the windower specific commands to change the current player's equipment, these messages are then sent to FFXI. However complicated that may sound to you, Windower scripts are actually executed faster than FFXI macros.
What's New in This Release:
· Changed the interface.
· Removed tabs
· Added the "extra data bin"
· Added some GUI components for easy extra data manipulation.
· Made separate dialog for about screen
· Added toobar
· Added view menu (to switch views)
· Added help menu (for about and project page options)
· Changed updateTitle() function, no string needs to be specified now. Call only the updateTitle(void) function.
· updated version # in comments and added contact e-mail.
· updated dates in change log (years were all set 2006, but this was a typo for 2007)
· fixed possible bug that would add an infinite number of "//Extra data found in file:" lines from extra data detection.
· added new test suite case with an extra command, which was generated by Equipmant
· added program icon for windows