Disc Warriors 4.0.0
A strategy/action game
The world is unknowing of a new age of technological advances in a vast island in the Bermuda Triangle. In this country, the most advanced thing is the E-World. It's an electronic world that people can actually travel to. You can live, eat, and breathe there. To do this though, you need a Desyn, and a Runner. A Desyn is an electronic being that you use to go into the E-World by merging with them to give you the strength to go around and fight of bugs or bullies. A Runner is the device that holds the Desyn while you are in the real world, holds your discs, and transports you through the two worlds.
Move with the arrow keys (duh)
Bring up the Menu with the Enter key
Click "Engage" in the Menu to start attacking bugs
Under Engage, click "Info" to see there health and "Ok" to begin a battle with them
Move with the arrow keys (again, duh)
Use the Space key to attack
- Workable Menu GUI system
- Plug-in system for players, enemies, battle arenas, areas (and eventually attacks)
- State system
- Enemies that can be fought
- More, but I can't remember. It's not much at the moment, but it's a major improvement to the C++ version.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Get bug to attack using arrays
- Make it possible to die
- Change grid to background