DimensioneX is a free, open source software kit for developing and running multiplayer adventure games.
Once you have it working on your PC you can easily develop a web-based massive multiplayer game with the scenes and characters you like. Develop your dream game and invite friends to play!
Games can be easily embedded in any web page. Wordpress sites can use our multiplayer plugin to offer a set of games.
Use it also to create a graphic and interactive multimedia environments! Visitors may explore it without the need of any download.
Here are some key features of "DimensioneX":
· Runs on any computer, Windows, Linux and Mac.
· Unlimited, massive multiplaying over the Internet or LAN. Support for multi-area games.
· Sample games included with source code
· Supports sounds and music and scripting language for true interactivity
· Supports your local language (English, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch, Russian and Ukrainian included).
· Supports turn-based games as well as real-time games. Includes turn-based game template.
· Customisable commands in your games.
· Game map support, with player tracking.
· Multi-area worlds (clustering)
· Built-in Save game function, Hall-of-fame, and more
· Game profiles stored either on file or into mySQL database
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix: The screen resolution drop-down did not preset according to the width/height URL parameters.