Deliantra Server 3.0
Deliantra game server package for the Deliantra MORPG game.
Deliantra game server package for the Deliantra MORPG game. Deliantra MORPG offers an intuitive user interface for exploring the vast game world, a persistent minimap, powerful macros and keymaps, dialog-based NPC interaction, and easy configuration for the skill, spell, and item system. Deliantra MORPG Client is based on Perl, SDL, and OpenGL for high performance on modern systems, and works on both Unix and Windows. Ports to other platforms should be very easy and are underway.
- Death is not permanent, and you can get back all lost stats and experience by playing a game in a special place named Nimbus. You are teleported there when you die and you have to play a game (currently minesweeper) to get out.
- Friendly fire is disabled and playerkilling is also modified. You can only kill another player when you and the other player are hostile. To become hostile, you have to visit the church of Gorokh in Scorn and talk to the priest. To become peaceful again, visit the curch of Valriel and talk to its priest.
- Invitation of other players to where you are is possible with the invite command. You have to solve the invitor quest (see below in maps) to be able to use the command.
- You can follow other players with the follow command when you stand next to the player you want to follow.
- Pet monsters and summoned creatures will not stand in the way of other party members, making it bearable to play with summoning skills in a party.
- Map and graphics artists are working on improved graphics and new maps and quests.
- Trade shops have been implemented which allows the player to trade items even when they are offline.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.90
- Many maps have been added and the license has been cleared up.