Crown and Cutlass 1.4 Alpha
Crown and Cutlass project is a 3D pirate action/adventure game in the spirit of Sid Meier's Pirates!.
It is simultaneously being developed in Linux and Windows, with a strong emphasis on cross-platform compatability. The project is still early on in development, although it is just beginning to look like an actual game.
Crown and Cutlass is written in C++, using OpenGL and SDL in order to allow cross-platform compatibility.
Here are some key features of "Crown and Cutlass":
· Sail around the Carribean in your pirate ship
· Sail into port in Carribean towns
· Ability to save and load game
What's New in This Release:
· This is the data to go along with the code in our Subversion repository.
· We have rearranged the data (and added a few files) since our 1.4 release.
· However, we may not release 1.5 until after our redesign is complete.
· As a result, anyone who wants to use the code in Subversion needs this package.
· Once the next release is complete, we will remove this file as the data will be in future releases.