The Behead the Prophet project is an enhancement API developed to enhance the Blizzard API for World of Warcraft so that it functions much like the 1.x API days. Behead the Prophet was released to the world at DEFCON 17. The original authors of the Behead the Prophet code, James Luedke and Chris Mooney, have since moved on to other things, but they left the code behind for the community to extend and support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the versions in the .toc files.
· Put license in BtpRemote.toc
· Added AFK reporting.
· Added follow exclusion lists.
· Added GPL3 to all source files.
· Fixed a drink bug and a follow bug.