Ankh is an RPG adventure in ancient Egypt.
Egypt. A long, long time ago. After a forbidden party in a pyramid, young Assil gets struck by a horrible death curse. With just a few more hours to live, Assil has to find a way to talk to the only person who can now help him to remove this curse: the mighty pharaoh himself! During his wild adventure, Assil meets many strange and funny characters: the scary crocodile, the god of the underworld... and finally the woman of his dreams.
Here are some key features of "Ankh":
· Animated Egyptian adventure game for children and adults of all ages
· A humorous dialogue and cinematic soundtrack
· Over 40 original characters
· More than 80 unique puzzles
· Dazzling Egyptian landscapes
· Minimum: 1 Ghz processor; GF4/Radeon 8x00; 256 MB RAM, ! GB of space on HD
· Recommended: 2 Ghz processor; 512 MB RAM; GF 5x00 or better; Radeon 9500 or better
· Linux system based on glibc 2.2 or better with X11 installed
What's New in This Release:
· As with the first Ankh adventure that was released for Linux at the beginning of this year, Runesoft needs about 250 preorders for the game to start the port.
· Again, ixsoft is handling the preorders. So far, 68 orders are already in. If the goal of 250 is reached by the end of October, the Linux version should appear by christmas this year.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!