Anarchist project is a tactics RPG.
Anarchist is a tactics RPG written in Java. It draws heavy influence from Final Fantasy Tactics in the way combat works. It is designed to run on any platform and have minimal system requirements. Anarchist is copyrighted under the GNU General Public License.
What's New in This Release:
· It has been ported to Java
· It is now graphical instead of ASCII
· Classes are now referred to as Jobs, to avoid confusing Java.
· The Jobs file has been split into a barebones Jobs file and a Skills file.
· Everything that relates to in-game definitions (such as the Jobs and Skills file, as well as maps) has been moved into a modules directory, ./modules/anarchist. This is to allow 3rd parties to develop their own plot and use the Anarchist engine. The "Anarchist" project is now both the Anarchist engine and the Anarchist module that uses the Anarchist engine.