Adonthell 0.3.5 / 0.4.0 Alpha 3
Adonthell is an open-source 2D graphical role playing game, in development.
Currently we have a working mapengine (which will get a major overhaul in the next release), a working dialogue system and limited interaction with items on the map.
Eventually we will add extensive item functionality (picking up, buying, selling, using etc..) and then we will add some kind of fighting system.
· Ogg Vorbis
What's New in 0.4.0 Alpha 2 Development Release:
· This release uses simple 3D models to represent game objects internally.
· This allows proper collision detection and response, such as bouncing back from or sliding along obstacles.
What's New in 0.3.5 Stable Release:
· A bug with line-wrapping of UTF-8 encoded text was fixed.
· A segfault in conjunction with some combinations of freetype and SDL_ttf was fixed.
· Compatibility issues with GCC version 4.3 were fixed.
· Included copies of SDL_mixer and SDL_ttf were removed.